Tuesday, January 09, 2007

strangest conversation of the day

My Old Boss: Yes, how's it going? I'm on IM!!!!
ME: hey!
MOB: How was your xmas and new years
ME:: both really good, how abour yours?
ME:: do your kids still believe in santa?
MOB: Great the kids do believe althougth I think Amanda not so much. New Year's we
sent to a hotel so the kids had a good time.
ME:: how are things at l*ghtw*rks?
MOB: pretty good, busy. I miss you thought. Josh is starting to work out but it's a bit of a struggle. I should have know not to hire a man. Yes, I am prejudice.
ME: lol, i could have told u not to hire him [side note: as a matter of fact, i'm pretty sure i did tell her not to hire him - the kid has nothing on me]
MOB: lol Are you sure I'm not "L" material?
ME: hahaha, i don't think that's enough to qualify you
ME:but good luck
MOB:Thanks....I keep trying the "M' thing. Have a good day
Courtney DeStefano: =)
Courtney DeStefano: you too

nice to see she's just as random as i left her.

most amusing conversation of the day, although prob only to me and my co-worker, with whom i just spent the last hr comparing 4 different versions of this damn thing, frame by frame, counting frames and trying to figure out why the out point in the stupid alt shot from today wasn't matching the cut from friday. apparently there was a miscommunication about whether we were using the 72frame version or the 90 frame version for both of the alt postings. it was the most tediously complicated hr of my life....

D: Cool
D: Thanks
D: World peace, one frame at a time.
ME: lol
ME: "we can make a difference"
ME: ha
D: : Advertising, WEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!
ME: hahahaha


i need a cigarette and a nap.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home