Thursday, January 04, 2007

my mom is cute

Today is my mom's bday and I just got this message from her on my cell phone:

"Hi, it's me, I just had an emotional moment. I just celebrated officially turning 53 at 2:22 while watching the first female speaker of the house get sworn in. It's (insert some positive adjective that I don't remember and can't check now that I've deleted the voicemail here) that women are in leadership positions now and it's (another positive type word here) that women have come so far since I was born and I'm proud of how far we've come and I'm really proud of you too. Ok that's it. I love you, bye."

I love my mom.

1 Comments:

Blogger Annie said...

amen mama friend.

ps - jan 4 was jess' birthday and my dad turned 54 on tuesday.

9:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home