Thursday, December 28, 2006

The Scientist

Listening to coldplay, I forgot how much I liked this album, it's been a long long time since i listened to it. It's crazy how the opening chords of some songs can make the skin on the back of your neck tingle. This album makes me miss Florence with an indiscribable ache, the city itself and the experience. It's interesting that it no longer reminds me of old situations though. The album has finally grown with me into the present.

"I'm going back to the start"

1 Comments:

Blogger Annie said...

i feel the same way. this album will remind me of two very important and exciting times in my life. first, when we all did our color syncs cause thats when the album came out. second, when i was in london cause thats all they listened to here.

ironically enough, i too have "gone back to the start" by being in london...

love you!

8:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home