Tuesday, January 31, 2006

the real state of the union

In honor of the I-bought-and-lied-my-way-into-the-whitehouse-president's speech tonight, here are some bushisms (I still can't believe this fucking idiot is running the country...)


"I'm occasionally reading, I want you to know, in the second term." --Washington, D.C., March 16, 2005 [just like he kept reading a children's book for 7 minutes after he heard about the plane hitting the towers]


"I'm going to spend a lot of time on Social Security. I enjoy it. I enjoy taking on the issue. I guess, it's the mother in me." --Washington D.C., April 14, 2005 [yeah, the "motherfucker" in him]



"I think I may need a bathroom break. Is this possible?" --in a note to to Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice during a U.N. Security Council meeting, September 14, 2005 (View photo) [I remember seeing a pic of this note online last fall, it made my day]



"Then you wake up at the high school level and find out that the illiteracy level of our children are appalling." Washington, D.C., Jan. 23, 2004 [maybe he should take another spin through 3rd grade grammar....]


"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we." Washington, D.C., Aug. 5, 2004 (Watch video)



"This foreign policy stuff is a little frustrating."as quoted by the New York Daily News, April 23, 2002



"My administration has been calling upon all the leaders in the in the Middle East to do everything they can to stop the violence, to tell the different parties involved that peace will never happen."—Crawford, Texas, Aug, 13, 2001



"The good news is - and it's hard for some to see it now - that out of this chaos is going to come a fantastic Gulf Coast, like it was before. Out of the rubbles of Trent Lott's house - he's lost his entire house - there's going to be a fantastic house. And I'm looking forward to sitting on the porch."
— (The White House, "President Arrives in Alabama, Briefed on Hurricane Katrina," Sept. 2, 2005.)
[Lott's house getting knocked down is the one good thing that came out of that tragedy]



"I don't think anybody anticipated the breech of the levees."
Bush, on "Good Morning America", six days after repeated warnings from experts about the scope of damage expected from Katrina, Sept. 1, 2005.



"So I don't know where he is. You know, I just don't spend that much time on him... We haven't heard much from him. And I wouldn't necessarily say he's at the center of any command structure. And, again, I don't know where he is. I- I'll repeat what I said. I truly am not that concerned about him."
—Bush, answering a question about Osama bin Laden at a March 13, 2002 news conference.



"Gosh, I just don't think I ever said I'm not worried about Osama bin Laden. It's kind of one of those exaggerations."
—Bush, during the final presidential debate, attempting to refute Kerry’s claim that the president boasted he was not concerned about Osama bin Laden.



He's up there right now peddling the same bullshit he's been throwing for the past 5 years. Alternating the words "freedom" and "terror", mixed in with his not so secular vocabulary (maybe they taught grammar and the separation of church and state while he was off on one of his coked up drinking binges before he was born again).

And now he's talking about "activist courts trying to re-define marriage". Well, FUCK YOU pal. It's a civil rights issue motherfucker, not some biblical bullshit. You are de-valuing the queer citizens of this country and denying them the rights that everyone else has. It's the equivilant of the Jim Crow laws during the civil rights era. Separeate is not equal. And it's also unconstitutional. And one of the many breaches that you deserve to be impeached for, if only the fucking mindless masses of this country could somehow manage to unbrainwash and re-educate themselves. Ignorance is not bliss. Ignorance is death, both figuratively and literally.

Watching this idiot is making me want to throw my TV out the fucking window right now. No one, not even my ex-girlfriend, pisses me off the way this schmuck does. To calm myself down, I just keep repeating this date to myself: 01.20.09. It's the assholes last day in office.


one of my new favorite web sites:

http://www.bushslastday.com/

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is it 2009 yet??

10:55 PM  
Blogger Annie said...

What state of the union is George living in?

I honestly want to vomit when I see him talk for more than thirty seconds.

9:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home