Friday, February 03, 2006

Trouble is calling my name...

I had to postpone my trip to see Laurs this weekend because they needed me to work. So, as everyone around me is wrapping up their week and getting ready to go home, I'm gearing myself up for another 6hrs or so of work tonight, and a days worth of work back at the office tomorrow. Great. Today has been so crazy and stressful that I now have all this pent up energy...this energy that's been building all week....and all I really want to do right now is go out, get drunk and find a little trouble...I want mixed drinks, good beats and skin - someone else's, on mine. Yeah...it's been a long week. When everyone leaves I'm turning up the radio and counting down til tomorrow night, when I can finally get out and find my own little piece of fun and trouble....



"
My body's talking to me
It says,'Time for danger'

It says 'I wanna commit a crime
Wanna be the cause of a fight
Wanna put on a tight skirt and flirt
With a stranger'

I've had a knack from way back
At breaking the rules once I learn the
Games.....

Let's go out tonight
Have to go out tonight
You're sweet
Wanna hit the street?
Wanna wail at the moon like a cat in
Heat?
Just take me out tonight"
-Rent


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home