Monday, May 08, 2006

yo mtv raps

Quote of the Day:
Not anticipating the cool weather, Annie only brought shorts to wear for her softball practice after work. She went to Century 21 and bought the only pair of softball appropriate pants she could find for under $20. She called me to come check out her gettup after she'd changed at the end of the day...



Me: (laughing)
Annie: "Oh my god Court, it's not funny. I look like Run DMC"
Me: (laughing harder) Put your hood up.

She does, and strikes a rapper pose.

Me: (laughing even harder) I have to take a picture of this...I'm getting my phone. Don't leave!











You look oh so ghetto fabulous my friend. Rock those pants. And your rapper pose? I think you'd make Aldous proud.
Haha.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my goodness- if I didn't know there was a girl in that hood, I'd be asking if I could be one of his bitches.

11:52 PM  
Blogger ath said...

omg, you're alive!!

we keep missing each other's calls :)

12:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home