Wednesday, July 26, 2006

easier to post conversations

me: i'm still on a rollercoaster, in general now
rhi: i'm sorry
rhi: it'll be ok
rhi: that's what you've been telling me at least
rhi: :-)
me: haha, thanks
me: : it will be
me: these inbetween phases just suck
me: so many ppl are half depressed rt now....u, me, ______, ______, _______
me: ha
rhi: i've spent my whole day trying to look on the bright side of everything
me: that's a good way to do it
me: i have not
me: not today at least
rhi: that's no good
me: maybe i'll go for that tomorrow
me: i know, i'm always the one telling u this shit
rhi: although a good wallow is sometimes satistying
me: i gotta snap out of it
me: haha, yes, yes it is



"tell me a story, i don't care if it's true
i just want to watch your lips move"

i like that song.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

11:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home