Sunday, July 02, 2006

dating? really?

ME: i think making out with rosario dawson would make me feel better
RHI: do you have a plan to make that happen?
ME: umm....not yet.....
ME:any ideas?
RHI: stalk her
RHI: via myspace
RHI: :-)
ME: lol, is she on myspace?
RHI: probably
RHI: everyone's on myspace
ME:hmm
ME:i'm gonna do a little search....
ME:although, it's all myspaces fault that i'm in this predicament to begin with
RHI: ha
RHI: blaming myspace for your lovelife troubles
RHI: that's unique
RHI: does she even live in NY?
RHI she might be hard to find
ME: she does live here i think, b/c annie was talking about her being one of the people she wanted to recruit for the demonstration thing....she's trying to get lists of all these celebs pr people and shit, the ones she thinks would get involved, and she was one of them
ME: i told her i'd be glad to chaperone rosario
RHI that's cool. so you might meet her
ME: she's not gay or anything tho
RHI: that's too bad
ME: at least not as far a s i know
ME: i'm cute tho....maybe i could convert her for a night....
RHI :-)
RHI it's worth a try
ME: "hi, you're really hot and i just got dumped....:-("
RHI: :'( "you could help me forget all about her"
ME: oooo, that's good


I have a plethora of new thoughts, theories, insights....but I'm keeping them to myself for the moment. Maybe it's respecting boundaries, maybe it's just being self protective....maybe i'll come up with some ridiculous (word of the week) metaphor to spit them all out in....but not right here right now.



In high school I'd take notes on one side of the page while I wrote out the lyrics from Rent on the other.

A little Rent wisdom:

"women, what is it about them? can't live with them or with out them"


"Don't Breathe Too Deep
Don't Think All Day
Dive Into Work
Drive The Other Way
That Drip Of Hurt
That Pint Of Shame
Goes Away
Just Play The Game.....

What Was It About That Night
Connection-In An Isolating Age
For Once The Shadows Gave Way To Light
For Once I didn't Disengage"




"We Must Let Go
To Know What's Right
No Other Course
No Other Way
No Day But Today


I Can't Control
My Destiny
I Trust My Soul

My Only Goal
Is Just - To Be

There's Only Now

There's Only Here
Give In To Love

Or Live In Fear
No Other Path
No Other Way

No Day But Today"



"measure your life in love"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home