Monday, October 02, 2006

little by little...

….I’m knocking off the tedious time wasting things to make space for the worth it good ones. The Japanese project is now officially done (barring any unforeseen calamity that could occur while Tak is uploading the thing…but as it’s half way up right now, I’m hoping that after the next half an hour I’ll be home free). I don’t have to worry about fitting him in, or feeling the drain of working on a project that I’m not too fond of when there are so many other things I have/want to work on. I can delete the media from my poor overloaded drives, and I can go back to being friends with my friend instead of secretly resenting him a little and avoiding his calls.

Finally got music from the bride for the old wedding, which is now just a half a day away from being complete and sent on it’s merry way. Which means I can start (and rush through) the new one to get it done in the next few weeks.

Start training the new kid tomorrow and start the new job a week from tomorrow. Finally have the title I deserve, and the opportunity to build a reel that in time will get me the rate I deserve.

By November I’ll have some awesome HD narratives on my reel, and not long after that I’ll have the NTD doc. And hopefully, if some of my side projects work out, I’ll have the extra cash to spend a weekend somewhere outside of the city, preferably near the ocean (winter or not, the ocean always has the most amazing effect on me), allllll by myself. Away from everything that doesn’t fit into my backpack, for a weekend at least. Hopefully it will quell this feeling that I have lately of just wanting to run and hide…but I think that’s just because there’s a whole lot going on in a small span of time.

SF in Jan, and maybe, maybe, maybe far far away to my favorite place in the whole world (thus far) to culminate this first quarter of my life in the spring.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

u jinxed urself with the tak comment...

12:21 PM  
Blogger ath said...

ha, tell me about it...

12:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home