Sunday, October 15, 2006

recharge

At long last I've had the day I've needed to have for too long now. I was on the brink of losing my sanity if I didn't get some solid alone time in, and today, for the first time in weeks, I actually had time to schedule myself back into my own life. Thank god. No alarm clocks, nowhere to be, no plan, nothing to do. Free time is a concept I was beginning to lose the meaning of.

Pointedly ignored the projects stacking up around me and layered up to head to the park so I could lose some layers. Lost myself in the one thing I SHOULD be losing myself in, my everlasting script. Which seems to be getting the attention it deserves about once a month these days...so not good enough. Need to rectify this and today was a small step in that direction. Not only do I want a first draft done already, working on it is cathartic and energizing. Baby steps are better than no steps at all....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home