Thursday, October 12, 2006

quote of the day backlog

From my going away party phase two (drunk AT the office, with almost the entire staff upstairs for beer and cupcakes) last Fri:

John (VP of former company): Cutting commercials huh? You know there are crazy hours in advertizing...
Me (Drunk soon to be ex-employee): Yeah well, they have crazy saleries to go with it so it's a step up.
Entire room: Oooohhhhh (as John slinks to the back of the room and shoves a cupcake in his mouth to look both busy and unavailable)
Cathy (exec producer): Haha, that's great that you said that...get a dig in for the rest of us while you're on you're way out...good thing Jeff wasn't up here tho (Pres. of former company).



Me: I'm a dumbass
Rhi: What now?
Me: I need one of those little chips in my head.
Rhi: Like Spike?
Me: haha, exactly
(only a few of you will appriciate this one...sorry....)


Me: I'm not gonna remember the title (of matts new blog if I don't set up my link to it now)
Annie: Matt Gets Lost
Annie: Court Forgets Brain
Annie: Aniie Needs Stories
Me: lol, you got one story
Me: one out of two isn't bad
Me: i'm not typing the other one out
Annie: lazy jk
Annie: one out of two isn't bad, better than none
Me: well, it'll just carry better not typed
Annie: yeah, i know those kinds of stories...

a few min pass

Me: wait...I think you know the other story already....
Me: court really did forget her brain.
Annie: for a second, i was like, why is she talking in third person
Me: i was referencing you
Annie: I know!

um yeah, nice to know we're all so high-functioning today


Annie: details we can discuss later - we will talk, analyze and disscet
Me: haha
Me: of course
Me: what we do best =)
Annie: you know it girl

3 Comments:

Blogger Jess said...

Ahh, but what would your chip prevent you from doing? That is what I'd like to know.

12:43 PM  
Blogger ath said...

haha, yeah...that is the key isn't it? overall, let's just say it'd prevent me from being stupid. ask rhiannon for a better answer, tell her i give her permission to discuss with you. =)

1:13 PM  
Blogger Annie said...

Wow, you can tell I could really benefit from spell check on IM...

You know it girl!

HA! Never said that before, now it's a common phrase of mine...

1:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home