Tuesday, July 04, 2006

just what i needed v. 4.5 - aka drunk blogging is dangerous

matt, i love you. thank you. my entire body hurts, i'm covered in a gross pool of sweat and i'm gonna be so damn hung over tomorrow......but thank you, seriously.


kicked the night off with a little pre-game drinks and dancing around my apt w/my favorite boy. pre-game playlist:

"poision" - bobby brown (yes, bobby brown, i forgot how great this song is til we downloaded it "it's drivin me outta my mind....can't get it outta my head...")
"don't let go" - en vouge ("don't let go, have the right to lose control, don't let go....")
the new nelly furtado ("manhunter" which i highly recomend, and i think i met the girl she wrote it about tonight....damn....)
some new christina (which i think i'm gonna go buy)
and a few old standbys

then off to the motherfucker party, which was awsome, as it always is. (passing the hr long line and getting in for free doesn't hurt either) that party hasn't let me down yet. i love the crowd, i love the music (although as me and matty decided, it was 60/40 in my favor and only about 30/70 in his, as far as the combined stats of sexuality and hotness go....and i somehow found myself dancing to random techno type shit that i don't normaly go for....somehow it was appealing and fun)

found myself dancing with compete abandon, i haven't done that for a long time....i wonder why that is exactly....there are few people, all friends, that i feel totally uninhibited, uninsecure with, and i wonder why this is something that i have difficulty carrying over to my relationshpi zone...it's often silly stupid things i get stupid about....i'm working on it....either way, it was a lot of fun and i so so needed it....that release.....

got a little much needed attention/confidence boost in the form of an agaisnt the wall lap dance of sorts from matty's ex's hot "straight" friend....(straight? really? you could've fooled me....)


quotes of the night:

"i'm not really looking to meet anyone tonight, i just wanted to take you out" =)
"ok, all those lesbians just checked you out"
"the jews are blocking my view" (really, there were a few full fleged hasidic jewish guys there, skull caps, hair curls and everything....so so wonderfuly random....)
"ooo there's one crouching over there, behind you"
"it's like a safari!"
"we need a net or something"

i feel like there were more, but that's all i can remember rt now....ah alcohol....

had a fucking awesome, fun night.

somewhere towards the end tho, dancing around to prince and le tigre, i started to think about how much fun it would have been with..........


ah life


still tho, another piece of just what i needed.

and now it's time to drag my incredibly drunk ass to bed

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home