Monday, July 10, 2006

so stupid

if i didn't need my computer to work, i'd make one of my friends put it somewhere out of reach and out of sight...like when al and jeanie used to hide my cell on top of the fridge when they thought it was in my best interest...maybe that's one good reason to have a roommate...


i'm way too sensitive lately and i'm frustrating myself...my tolerance is dropping by the minute, and to steal a phrase from my new favorite book, i just want to zip myself up in the sleeping bag of myself....but that was my old way of dealing with things, one i abandoned for the better...it only took me bad places and i've seen what rolling with that for too long can do to a person, so i'm not leaving it as an option, i already know it won't get me anywhere, and getting just about anywhere else is my only goal right now....

one more month til hawaii, fucking thank god, i need a vacation, among other things, a lot of other things....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home