Sunday, July 09, 2006

train of thought

I've lost all control of my thought process, and i'm not fighting it. Giving in to getting taken for a ride and hoping it's at least a scenic route.

I'm tired and don't feel like doing the work i have to do or the work i should do, even though i know at some point i'll sum up the inspiration for both at some point tonight, b/c i don't really have a choice if i don't want to stay here forever.


None of the things I actually feel like doing are actually an option. But that's just life I guess.

More thoughts, and theories, that are probably partly dead on, but partly lacking for lack of knowledge. Insight and intuition will only carry you so far...it too needs a balance, information to fuel it.

And I partly want to talk about it, but I wonder if there's a point. And if there is, what exactly is it? Maybe to just to validate my thoughts of pointlessness....and give it some sort of meaning.

My legs are killing me. But rollerblading along the river was awesome.


currently listening to "Come On" Tegan and Sara

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home