Thursday, July 13, 2006

that was fucking awesome

"i cannot name this
i cannot explain this
and i really don't want to
just call me shameless
i can't even slow this down
let alone stop this
and i keep looking around
but i cannot top this...

...just gimme your skeleton
give me the skin it's in
yeah baby, this is you
according to me"


"what bugs me
is that you believe what you're saying
what bothers me
is that you don't know how you feel
what scares me
is that while you're telling me stories
you actually
believe that they are real

and i've got
no illusions about you
and guess what?
i never did
and when i said
when i said i'll take it
i meant,
i meant as is

just give up
and admit you're an asshole
you would be
in some good company
i think you'd find
that your friends would forgive you
or maybe i
am just speaking for me

cuz when i look around
i think this, this is good enough
and i try to laugh
at whatever life brings
cuz when i look down
i just miss all the good stuff
when i look up
i just trip over things"


"i search your profile for a translation
i study the conversation like a map
'cause i know...."
(this one may be my new old favorite...haven't listed to in a while until tonight)


" I walk in stride with people
much taller than me...
...i got more and more to do
i got less and less to prove"



thanks melis, you too are fucking awesome - best bday present ever, oh and that little "how to hula dance" kit was awesome too, haha. (and rhi i'm glad u got a tkt and stood online to pee with me, hehe)

1 Comments:

Blogger ath said...

ha yeah, that "wave" move is hot (sarcasm), who knew that a thumb and four fingers could carry so much raw sexual energy....oh wait...yeah.... ;)

1:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home