Wednesday, July 12, 2006

work moment of the week

15min before i have to leave, NM's wonderful (thick sarcasm) line producer calls to say she needs my petty cash recipts/spreadsheet. So I throw it together and bring it down with the cash I have left and with the recipts/sheet from our night editor, she's on the phone, i put it on her desk and walk away as fast as possible knowing that she'll keep me down there for no reason at all other than the fact that she seems to like wasting a lot of time for no actual reason, and likes when people watch her design spread sheets...apparently she needs lots of moral support....as i'm almost at the door she calls "courtney, wait, don't just run away" i call back "i have to leave in 5 minutes laurie and i have stuff to finish upstairs, can't you just email me your questions after you look at the sheet?" and walk out the door and go back upstairs....hehe....annie was lucky enough to overhear this little exchange


annie: uh oh drama
annie: laurie said befor eyou left that she's not gonna be here the next two days...
me: haha
me:: oh well
me: i can't stand down there and talk to her for 20min
me:: i handed in my sheet, it's all written clearly
annie: i know
me: i have to leave in 5min
annie: she traps you in
me: she can suck it
me:lol
annie: HAHAHAHAHA
me: hehe



my boss hates L. so I know i can get away with this, she laughed when i told her....i think i may be getting a little burnt out...or maybe dulled out is a better way to put it...fucking spread sheets....

time for my summer tv guilty pleasure: project runway

and of course, trying to make this shit work better in photoshop

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home